Thursday, October 14, 2010

Xikar

is a great company that stands by their product.  Below is a reply I sent them last week for honoring their warranty.  We are not endorsed by Xikar, but can attest to their customer satsifaction:

I just wanted to drop a line to the fine folks a Xikar thanking them for a great product and awesome customer service.

My brother and law and I sent in 2 cutters last month in need of sharpening and cleaning, nothing major.  So what an unexpected surprise it was to see 2 brand new cutters as replacements come in the mail a couple weeks later! 

Its obvious that this company stands by its products.  In supporting the few real consumer based companies out there, I will be purchasing all of my cigar related items from xikar henceforth without exception (beginning with a nice lighter).

Thanks again for a great product and 2nd to none warranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment