This beautiful cigar with a pig tail cap really impressed me. It is very heavy in the hand and densely packed; damn was it hard to get lit! It starts off with white pepper before mellowing down to reveal deep meaty notes, a very rich tasting cigar. The smoke coats the pallet without too much nicotine kick although the volume yield is not on par with the puffing effort- I really had to work. Also, the burn requires some touch up even at a lower humidity as this thing is packed with thick ligero. The taste transitions into a Sumatra roast coffee bean flavor and never turns bitter as I nub it. A fantastic cigar that is unique, I'm unable to liken it to another. Even my neighbor who doesn't care for cigars opined that the aroma was very nice. This is an easy 8 out of 10. I will definitely be on the lookout for more and try the maduro next time around!
No comments:
Post a Comment