Anyone in the Chicago area would be missing out if they didn't visit Ben Pearson in person at Burning Leaf Cigars. Of course if you're not you can also see his blog, "Cigar in Hand" - here. I met up with Ben yesterday at the Burning Leaf Cigar shop in Plainfield, IL. There are two locations, actually, but events are held at the northern location. See their site here. Prices are very reasonable and the selection between the two stores is rather broad, catering to the boutique consumer.
While visiting, Ben helped suggest some smokes that I hadn't yet tried but was looking for. We enjoyed a cigar together as we discussed our passion for the leaf as well as other interests. I purchased about 15 cigars then! They also allow any CRA member to take advantage of a discount.
Thanks again Ben for the good times and great smoke recommendations!
No comments:
Post a Comment