
Let me start by saying that this cigar lives up to the hype. This toro sized cigar looked great and proved to smoke even better. This bad boy started out with a very heavy spice on the retro and produced a large volume of smoke. The dominant flavor was strong coco with hints leather, there was also a interesting flavor that I could not pinpoint. Getting further into the cigar the spice is dying down and leather is becoming more dominant. The near perfect draw is producing tons of thick cool smoke with a nice earthy finish. As the T52 nears its end the spice begins to pick up some but remains nowhere near as strong as it was in the beginning. All of the flavors began mixing together, but the mystery flavor was still standing out .
I give the T52 a solid 9, I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this cigar and would recommend it to anyone that can handle a strong cigar.
Nice pics, and a must try for me patna! try to find us some more! Readers, please share your experience here...
ReplyDelete