Well it is official, outdoor smoking season is nearing an end. I sat in my garage and smoked last night and by the time I was half way through I was becoming cold and uncomfortable. I did not let the cold distract me from the cigar of the night, a original release unbanded Cain F. If you have not heard of the Cain F it is made up of 82% Ligero and packs some heat. I expected it to be a serious pepper bomb but surprisingly the spice was only strong for the first inch or so. Also surprising me what the complexity of this Cain F. Once the spice died down I was getting cocoa, earth, coffee and woody cedar flavors throughout the first half with a charcoal finish. Getting further into it the spice is still minimal but it is developing a slight floral flavor that builds until about 2 inches left when it all mixes together. I smoked this cigar down to less than an inch and it never became overly bitter or harsh. I must say that the Cain F was nothing like I had expected it to be, but it was not a disappointment in any way. I give it a 8.


No comments:
Post a Comment