The only positive thing I have to say about this cigar is that it looks great, but looks wont get you far in the cigar biz. The draw was super tight, the flavor was off and the burn was bad. I gave this guy a fair chance, I rolled it between my fingers, clipped more of the head and used my draw poker but nothing seemed to help at all. When I decided to give up on it I thought about going to grab something different but I ended up with a raging headache from trying to get some smoke out of it. When I could get smoke through it tasted of chemicals. I am assuming that this was a bad stick and I still look forward to trying another one. I will not write off Kristoff based on this single cigar. I look forward to updating this post with a good review in the future. It is tough to give it a numerical rating based on this experience. At this point I would say a 1 but I know that this is a fluke stick.

No comments:
Post a Comment