, Here is my quick review of the newest release from Miami Cigar & Company. I feel that I have to start this review like all of the others, man the band is huge! Ok now that is out of the way this is a fantastic cigar. It starts out like most Pepin cigars - a total pepper bomb, the pepper dies down after about ten minutes and a unique sweetness develops. Coffee, dark chocolate and leather are the main flavors throughout the cigar. I know it sounds like most Nicaraguan cigars with Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers, but there are different fruity flavors that pop up here and there that make this one of a kind. If you add the near perfect burn, volume of thick cool smoke and great aroma it is an easy 8. Definitely worth trying.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
La Sirena Divine
, Here is my quick review of the newest release from Miami Cigar & Company. I feel that I have to start this review like all of the others, man the band is huge! Ok now that is out of the way this is a fantastic cigar. It starts out like most Pepin cigars - a total pepper bomb, the pepper dies down after about ten minutes and a unique sweetness develops. Coffee, dark chocolate and leather are the main flavors throughout the cigar. I know it sounds like most Nicaraguan cigars with Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers, but there are different fruity flavors that pop up here and there that make this one of a kind. If you add the near perfect burn, volume of thick cool smoke and great aroma it is an easy 8. Definitely worth trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment