Friday, November 19, 2010

El Titan de Bronze - Redemption Maduro Toro


Reader note: this stick sat for 3+ months in my humi since my last trip to Miami, where I purchased this from Sandy, related to Willie Herrera, the blender behind Titan de Bronze. I purposely let it sit because their standard production method only allows for several weeks humi time after rolling prior to sale date (not enough in my opinion). But Sandy was nice enough to give me a tour of the factory and allow me to watch her rollers. I unfortunately, cannot locate the pics I took of the event back in July.

Very hard to pick out the flavors, but an inch in...and I can say the profile is everything I look for in a cigar! Bold, balanced, spicy, complex and variations of very multidimensional flavors. Amazing aroma, just enough spice (unlike a Cubao) and a sweetness that hits just enough here and there like a good Tat Havana VI would. No complaints on the construction or burn. I'm in heaven at the first third.

The aroma coming off the foot really stings the nostrils as would retrohaling so take care to only retrohale the last third or so of your mouthfull. The halfway point and beyond is so enjoyable that I can only SMOKE and SAVOR this decadent blend. I'm simply paralyzed by the journey of this nicely rested treat. I've had them fresh, and there is no comparison...do yourself a favor and be patient.

Although Sandy (or anyone else for that matter) did not return my email I sent through the website after my trip to Miami - I cannot hold a grudge for the final product has earned a 9 out of 10!

***Coming 11/21 - God of Fire 2005 Carlito ***

No comments:

Post a Comment