This cigar was nice looking with a firm almost hard feel to it. I was worried about it having a tight draw and after cutting the cap I was not surprised to find it very tight.
Tight draw with very little smoke. I clipped more off the cap, rolled it in between my fingers, and used a draw poker to open this bad boy up but nothing was working. I gave it all I could but eventually gave up halfway through the cigar. It took me right around a hour and a half to get halfway.
Disappointed. I have smoked this cigar before with no problems and I remember it being a good/great stick that I looked forward to smoking again in the future. After this experience with the Illusione MK I do not write off this cigar totally but it would not be my first choice (hesitant to rate it). This cigar was stored at 63% humidity for at least 3 months .
No comments:
Post a Comment